The Churchill Challenge
The Churchill Challenge Final Results!
Churchill Challenge Rules
1. 100 targets shot over 8 stands, incorporating two 15 bird sequences and one 20 bird sequence.
2. Only pre-booked entries Monday to Saturday from Monday 12th December 2016 until Saturday 18th March 2017 inclusive.
3. Entry fee of £42.00 per person
4. Prizes to be distributed as follows:
High Gun: £400 cash
High Gun Runner Up: £250 cash
|Category: Ladies||1 year adult membership to E.J.Churchill Shooting Ground|
|Category: Junior||1 year junior membership to E.J.Churchill Shooting Ground|
5. Every entry automatically enters each competitor into a prize draw to win a 12 bore Bettinsoli X Trail shotgun. This prize will be drawn on the final day of the competition. The winner must have a valid shotgun certificate in order to be able to receive the prize. In the event that the drawn winner does not have a shotgun certificate, another winner will be drawn.
6. Non-CPSA members will be classified for the purposes of the Churchill Challenge Competition only. Their classification will be calculated from the individuals score over 50 pre-determined targets
7. If a non-CPSA member shoots the competition three or more times their classification will be determined from their average score over their first three shoots
8. Only 1 prize per person will be awarded; cash prize winners take precedence over non-cash prizes
9. Unlimited entries allowed per person, highest score counts
10. No alternative prize will be offered
11. In the event of a tie for non-cash prizes, handicap stands will be used to determine the winner
12. If a competitor wishes to appeal against a decision of the referee, they may do so to the shoot jury: Mr Mark Marshall, Mr Rob Fenwick and Mr Graham Kettridge. There is a £20 charge for each appeal which will be refunded should the referee’s decision be overturned.
Final Results – 20th March
Class AA Results
Class A Results
Class B Results
Class C Results