Our hugely popular Team Flurry Challenge takes place annually at the West Wycombe Estate. Last year it took place on Saturday 15th July 2017 and we will be releasing the 2018 date soon.
What’s included in the Team Flurry Challenge?
Compare this day to a simulated game day but with a competitive edge. Travel across the glorious West Wycombe Estate shooting some of the most renowned game drives in the south of England, just this time without the feathers!
You’ll shoot a huge number of fast-paced, challenging targets all in a beautiful location. It is a guaranteed great day out for game and clay shooters alike. Experience the best sporting experience out of the game season or challenge your competitive clay target skills.
– Five fantastic simulated game flurry drives
– Refreshments will be provided on the day
– Morning and afternoon time slots available. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment
– All participants must be experienced shots. Hats, glasses and ear protection are mandatory
– Fibre wad cartridges only
Price: £125 for a single gun or £485 for a team of four. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
For more information, contact our events team on 01494 883808 or email email@example.com.