Providers of the finest sporting experience in the UK and across the globe. E.J. Churchill organises exceptional sport with exclusive access to some of the most renowned and prestigious sporting estates across the U.K. and overseas for Full Teams and Single Guns.
We will create your ultimate sporting adventure, whether this is encountering the thrill of Grouse amongst the heather, experiencing traditional English Partridge, taking on high Pheasants, heading for the warmer climes of Spain for Partridge or even stalking wild Boar across the Turkish Hills. Regardless of your quarry, we will deliver a flawless sporting experience from the moment you contact us.
We hand-pick our shooting portfolio and visit each destination to ensure that quality is never compromised.
Our service is completely unique, professional and personal, whether you are preparing for your first day in the field or are a seasoned game shot. We are here to make sure your experience is second to none, with every detail covered from preparation to peg and beyond leaving you with nothing to worry about.
For all enquiries please contact our Sporting Department on 01494 883227 or email email@example.com
Ensure you are prepared for driven game. Book your grouse shooting practice and tuition at our award winning shooting ground today.
Terms & Conditions
1. The subject for the E.J. Churchill Sporting Agency Photographic Competition 2017 is ‘The Game Season 2017-2018’. The theme is open to individual interpretation but entries must be submitted by the photographer and copyright owner of the image.
2. The winning prize is 1 peg for 2 people on an E.J. Churchill Simulated Game Day for two people at West Wycombe Estate on one of our 2018 roving team dates.
3. The prize is non-transferable for an alternative date or for cash.
4. Entries should be sent to Sporting@ejchurchill.com.
5. The competition opens at 5pm on Saturday 12th August 2017.
6. Photo submission closes at Midday on Monday 5th February 2018. Facebook voting opens at 4pm on Friday 9th February 2018.
7. Facebook voting closes at Midday on Friday 9th March 2018. Judges deliberate on Wednesday 14th March 2018. Winner is announced on Friday 16th March 2018.
8. All entries will be published in an album on E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground Facebook page.
9. The ‘Top 8’ entries with the highest number of Facebook ‘likes’ will be classed as ‘The Finalists’. The judges will select a winning photo from these finalists which, in their opinion, best illustrates the theme of the competition. If in the event of a draw, this number can be altered for submission to the judges.
10. E.J. Churchill reserve the right to remove and withhold any images that may be deemed offensive. Images of dead Game will not be published.
11. Entrants can submit up to four photos. Each photo must be submitted along with a photo title, photo location and the entrant’s name and contact details.
12. Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc., but not manipulate the content. E.J. Churchill Group Ltd reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
13. Entrants must not be professional photographers and, for the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
14. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of the copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in entries or their parent/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
15. Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit to Sporting@ejchurchill.com. By entering the competition all entrants grant to E.J. Churchill Group Ltd the right to veto, publish and exhibit their photographs for marketing purposes. No fees will be payable for these uses.
16. Anyone can enter the competition, however should a novice shot win, he/she will be required to have an instructor on the Sim Day (price for instructor or loader is not included in the prize).
17. If the winner is below the age of 18 years old, supervision from a parent or guardian is required.
18. By submitting your contact information, entrants agree for the use of their information to be added to E.J. Churchill’s mailing list. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). If you do not want us to pass your information to any third parties or you wish to stop receiving any information about us and our services, email your request to Sporting@ejchurchill.com. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
19. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and E.J. Churchill Group Ltd reserves the rights to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if E.J. Churchill Group Ltd has reason to believe the entrant has breached these rules.
20. E.J. Churchill Group Ltd reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances are outside of its control.
21. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, E.J. Churchill Group Ltd reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any further competition.
22. No E.J. Churchill member of staff can enter the competition.
23. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
24. The competition is administered by E.J. Churchill Group Ltd.