We are currently recruiting for an engaging and energetic Events Coordinator to join the busy events team to deliver our World class events.
As well as ensuring our events run smoothly you will play a key part within the team. You will have excellent attention to detail and be highly organised. You will stay focused and have the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines, and will be able to find creative solutions to challenges.
- Responsibility for the safety and welfare of everyone at the event, including contractors, staff, colleagues, clients, guests, volunteers and the public
- Overseeing events from start to finish
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for events and post event
- Managing the event diary
- Fully coordinate and plan events from start to finish
- Looking for opportunities to grow and develop the event offering
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Dealing with high end customers
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience of managing events/activities
- Extremely organised with the ability to deliver world class customer service
- Creative and the ability to work to own initiative
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for outdoors and sports (ideally shooting)
- Literate in Microsoft pages
- Ideally previous experience dealing with luxury brand/high end customers
This a fantastic opportunity for an events coordinator to join a vibrant and dynamic team at a very exciting time for the business. This role is Monday – Friday and you will be required some Saturdays. Due to our location a driving license is required.
If you think you might be the right person for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]