If you are looking to build a great career at an award winning shooting ground then look no further than E.J.Churchill, based near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We offer a great working environment, challenging career development and the chance to work with some of the best people in the shooting industry. If you are looking for a great place work and have a passion for shooting and everything that goes with it we look forward to speaking with you!
Retail Administration Assistant
Days of work: 5 Days per week (including Monday and Saturday)
Salary band: £17-18 K
Responsible to: Head of Retail
Closing Date: 16 June 2017
Qualifications: Sales and On-line trading experience would be an advantage. Applicant must be self motivated, results driven and responsible for managing projects through to delivery. IT literate, (Experience with Sage 200 or similar would be an advantage) excellent telephone manner and customer service skills, excellent organisational skills and a clean driving license.
The main purpose of the Job
The Retail Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day to day support of the E J Churchill Retail operation. Reporting to the management team you would be responsible to provide the highest level in customer service to our visitors and web based clients alike.
The Retail Admin Assistant will be responsible for the presentation, building and promotion of our new retail on-line shop and ensuring it looks its best and is kept up to date. You would also be responsible for the administration of stock control and labelling, using our system Sage 200 and assist in the retail shop displays.
The main duties and tasks
- Manage retail administration, labeling, floor pricing.
- Further develop, promote and maintain the retail website
- Assist in monitoring floor stock and re-orders as required.
- Assist in Stock presentation, promotion and merchandising.
- Assist in Stock takes, maintaining stock control and storage.
- Customer service – web sales and telephone enquiries,
- Assist in floor sales when required
- Manage special requests, customer orders, and estate orders.
- Other duties as required.
How do I apply?
Send your application via email to Jonathan.Ward@ejchurchill.com.
Digital Marketing and Design Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital marketing and design professional to join a young, vibrant, dynamic team delivering the annual marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the creative outputs for the business across all digital and print media platforms in addition to managing web and social media content. For more information click here http://www.ejchurchill.com/about-us/careers/marketing-design-coordinator/
We are looking for experienced shooting individuals to caddy part time as and when required. Your role will involve taking clients out and matching targets to their ability and may also involve refereeing on CPSA shoots.
All caddies must:
- have a shotgun license
- be flexible – free to work weekdays, weekends and evenings throughout the summer
- hold a full driving license
- be smartly presented
- be confident and well spoken
- have a good knowledge of shooting
Please email your CV to email@example.com