If you are looking to build a great career at an award winning shooting ground then look no further than E.J.Churchill, based near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We offer a great working environment, challenging career development and the chance to work with some of the best people in the shooting industry. If you are looking for a great place work and have a passion for shooting and everything that goes with it we look forward to speaking with you!
Marketing and Design Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Design Coordinator to deliver the annual marketing strategy. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the creative outputs for the business across all digital and print media platforms, managing web and social media content.
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing and design professional to join a young, vibrant and dynamic team at a very exciting time for the business. Find out more at www.ejchurchill.com.
* Design adverts for national and local publications
* Produce marketing literature for all departments
* Design and print all large format branding
* Create and distribute email marketing campaigns
* Maintain and grow the email marketing database
* Fully manage and maintain three company websites including one online shop
* Identify interesting PR stories, write press releases and secure editorial space
* Manage the company’s various social media channels on a daily basis, creating appropriate imagery and content to work with wider campaigns
* Develop content for all purposes and channels
* Secure appropriate advertising space in industry and associated publications
* Ensure the brand identity is always clearly defined and represented correctly
* Experience in a similar marketing role
* At least 1 years experience in a graphic design role
* Must be computer literate with Mac knowledge desirable
* The ability to interpret and deliver briefs to the highest standard
* A proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office
* Familiar with all stages of the print production process, including preparing and sending artwork to print
* Experience using email marketing software, preferably Mailchimp
* Experience using website content management systems including WordPress and Magento
* Knowledge of using html
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task
* Creative thinker
* A team player
* Excellent written and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-paced business in the luxury sports and events sector where no day is the same. This role would suit an individual who has an interest in shooting, country sports and events, is hands-on, not afraid of getting their hands dirty and adaptable in their work ethic. In return, we can offer a very exciting and rewarding career in marketing and design at a company regarded as the leader in its industry with a very active calendar of events.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. If invited to attend an interview, you will be required to present a portfolio of work.
We have a wonderful opportunity for the right person seeking work in the corporate and private events industry. We would like to welcome a bright, enthusiastic, energetic, highly organised and polite individual.
An individual with confidence who enjoys or has an interest in outdoor activities will find this position challenging and rewarding. A key area is to build client relationships, support driving a business forward and really make a difference. An individual with the ability to deliver seamless events, a real completer finisher.
The job is diverse and many of your skills will be called upon to we need someone who can stay calm under pressure and who enjoys maximising the conversions of enquiries to bookings. You will be required to support building the customer database, meet new people and you must have a flair for turning your hand to multi-tasking.
You will need to be computer literate and be available to work 5 days a week including some late evenings and some weekends.
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 depending on experience.
Please apply to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for experienced shooting individuals to referee our monthly CPSA registered shoot and caddy part time as and when required. Your role will involve taking clients out and matching targets to their ability. On CPSA shoots you will be required to score on stands and assist in the day to day upkeep of the ground.
Must have a shotgun license
Flexible – free to work weekdays, weekends and evenings throughout the summer
Must hold a full driving license
Confident and well spoken
Good knowledge of shooting
Please email email@example.com or call Mark Marshall on 01494 883227 to apply.