If you are looking to build a great career at an award winning shooting ground then look no further than E.J.Churchill, based near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
We offer a great working environment, challenging career development and the chance to work with some of the best people in the shooting industry.
If you are looking for a great place work and have a passion for shooting and everything that goes with it we look forward to speaking with you!
Front of House Receptionist
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Front of House Receptionist to work full time at the award winning E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground.
This is a vital Front of House role dealing with clients on a face-to-face and telephone basis. You shall be the first point of contact for all customers, therefore it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and a friendly manner as well as being polite, courteous and organised.
The job holder must be able to deal with client’s enquiries, bookings and sales whether by phone, email or over the reception desk.
Successful candidates shall be responsible for ensuring customers are directed to the appropriate department or person efficiently as well as provide administration support.
This is a full time role working Tuesday to Saturday 8.30am – 5.30pm and occasional evenings when required.
– To have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people of all levels
– To make booking for shooting lessons and take payment for shooting and shop goods
– To be assertive and reliable
– Must be flexible and be able to work additional hours if required
– Must have first class organisational skills including experience handling multiple tasks
– To assist in the running of the bar, restocking the bar and fridge, serving drinks and food, emptying dishwashers and keeping the bar and kitchen areas clean
– Must work well as a team and under no supervision
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for experienced shooting individuals to referee our monthly CPSA registered shoot and caddy part time as and when required. Your role will involve taking clients out and matching targets to their ability. On CPSA shoots you will be required to score on stands and assist in the day to day upkeep of the ground.
Must have a shotgun license
Flexible – free to work weekdays, weekends and evenings throughout the summer
Must hold a full driving license
Confident and well spoken
Good knowledge of shooting
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Marshall on 01494 883227 to apply.